There is so much talk about ABUNDANCE! But do you really know how to think abundantly? I have pondered this topic my whole life and I have simplified the “thought process” for you. Sometimes the best way for me to learn is to understand the “how not to think” wisdom to gain the Gift of the Holy Spirit of TRUE WISDOM. Below are easy to understand comparisons so that you will have the knowledge to know the difference:
- Poverty lives for today, but abundance leaves a legacy.
- Poverty finds a problem in every opportunity, while abundance finds an opportunity in every problem.
- Poverty feels entitled, while abundance feels empowered.
- Poverty fears the future, yet abundance makes history.
- Poverty blames others for its condition, but abundance takes responsibility for things that are not it’s fault.
- Poverty asks, “What are you going to do for me?” Abundance asks, “Who is worthy of my investment?”
- Poverty hangs around with other disgruntled sorts who validate its accusations, but abundance surrounds itself with other powerful influencers.
- Poverty votes for candidates who will increase its entitlements, while abundance elects officials who will sacrifice today’s comfort for tomorrow’s children.
Please read each comparison carefully. Do your best to understand how it relates/connects to your daily life, and I pray TRUE WISDOM will unfold for you.
Mahalo & God Bless,
P.S. – Special thanks to Kris Vallotton, the author of “Poverty, Riches & Wealth” which is the catalyst for these comparisons manifested for your pleasure. If you like what you just read and want to support me, our mission, and our community, you can indulge yourself with one of our ABUNDANCE PRODUCTS.